Sunday, August 1, 2010
Playing with a new friend
Today the boys had company. A boy Kyle's age lives on the same street as us. I work with his mom and her partner, and after she recognized the Simplot car she realized we were staying just up the road. Josh spent a few hours at our house, then Kyle and Ryan spent a couple hours at his house this afternoon. It provided the boys a welcome opportunity to play with somebody their own age. I found it funny though when I heard Josh ask Kyle if we spoke Chinese. Kyle seemed a bit puzzled but responded that we didn't. Josh then said that was cool, because he was really worried when his mum wanted him to come visit the kids from overseas that we would only speak Chinese. Funny how kids perceive different things. But anyway the boys all had a fun time, and Kyle got in some footy practice out in the street with an experienced player who could explain a 'proper' kick. It was a fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment