Page's Down Under
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Great Job Kyle!
Kyle went fishing with Jarrod last night while Ryan and I went to the library. Kyle braved the cold, stepped up proudly in a line of about 30 fishermen on the pier, and promptly caught the only fish around. Great job Kyle!
2 comments:
sol escape
July 7, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Awesome Kyle!!!!! Great job!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Lobob&VK
July 7, 2010 at 8:27 PM
Way to go!!! I'm proud of you!
I love you.
grama
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weather in Melbourne
!-end>!-weather>
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(76)
►
August
(26)
▼
July
(36)
Only 3 More Weeks
Surfies Point
Kangaroos!
The Nobbies Centre
Kilcunda East
Kilcunda Foreshore
Drive on the Left
Sunrise at Wilsons Prom
Lorikeet Unit
Walkerville
Squeaky Beach
Coal Creek Historic Mining Town
Loch
Wilsons Promontory
Snail Mail
Back to the Grind
Smash at Mackers!
Queenscliff Ferry
Addis Point
Erskine Falls
A Flying Adventure
Seaview Motel
Cape Otway
Aireys Inlet
Bells Beach
Great Ocean Road
Soccer (or was that Football?)
Happy Birthday Jarrod!
Melbourne Zoo
Mornington Peninsula
Home Away From Home
Parkdale
Great Job Kyle!
Go St. Kilda Footy!
Werribee Open Range Zoo
Another Week Gone
►
June
(13)
►
April
(1)
Awesome Kyle!!!!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteWay to go!!! I'm proud of you!
ReplyDeleteI love you.
grama