Saturday, July 17, 2010

Smash at Mackers!

This morning we took it easy after our long day yesterday.  Then this afternoon ('arvo') I took the boys swimming.  They had a lot of fun, especially when the wave pool would wind up every 30 minutes.  I treated them to ice cream and french fries ('chips') at McDonald's ('Mackers') on the way home.  Unfortunately the guy in front of me was all frustrated over the lady spilling a Coke in his lap and after pulling out of the drive-thru to exit the 'car park' he must have decided to come back in to complain or get napkins or something.  He put his BMW in reverse and rammed me.  Oops.  It was only the second time Jarrod turned me loose with the car and I got it 'smashed'.  Hopefully they don't take the car away on Monday :-)  In a long weekend of adventures the boys got to experience their first minor car accident.  We were all safe and sound though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment